Online ticket sales are now open.
We’re back for our annual Cider & Sausage Festival on Saturday 12th August 2023!
Come and join us for a fun day down on our community farm, we’ll be serving delicious food and drink, with music from local bands and DJ’s, stalls from local business, fun activities and sessions for all the family. This year we have the new additions of the wellness area and a parade!!
What you can expect:
- BBQ with locally sourced food from Woodview farm shop in Gamlingay, (more than just sausages and vegan options available).
- Music from – ‘The Flamin Wet Gurus’, ‘Chris Newman and Stella Hensley’, ‘Grafham Folk Tunes’ and ‘Stylus DJ’s’.
- Poetry to bring smiles to your faces from the wonderful Tim Speed and cheeky but delightful Marion Reed.
- Bar stocked with delicious local cider, from the Cambridge cider company.
- Horsebox Cocktail bar ran by ‘Its got a kick’.
- Sensory fun and a musical session with ‘Antonia the Jungle Warrior’.
- Multi hoop show with ‘Penny Farthing’ and hula hoop session to learn some new skills.
- Bubble disco.
- Wellness area by the pond for chilling out, nourishment and rejuvenation! With sessions throughout the afternoon! Gentle yoga with Sally, a drum circle with Vibrance sounds experience, Breath work with Alex and Lucy, Root to rise with Jessica Slender, Connect and flow with Molly Morrissey.
- Massage, reflexology and oracle reading sessions in the wellness area.
- Dance, march and chant with us in the parade,ed by Antonia the Jungle warrior!
- All taking place on our beautiful community farm which is a mix of open spaces, secret pathways, young woodland for shade, market garden style veg beds and of course our animals.
- Parking is available in the field opposite, entrance is on Caxton Road
- Date: Saturday 12th August
- Time: 1pm until late
- Location: Fat Hen Farm, Sand Road, SG19 3BH
- Family friendly – under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult
- Adults tickets £15
- Children aged 16 and younger go free
Click on the pictures below for more info!